Terms and Conditions
By using the information, services and products available through this Web site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- All products and services provided by In Systems Pty Ltd (“In Systems”) is on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind and In Systems will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of products and services provided by In Systems. In Systems further disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In Systems shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
- In Systems does not warrant that any service which it provides will be available at all times and will not be held responsible for any service failure whatsoever.
- In Systems’s liability to you in relation to any claims relating to the service is limited to the re-supply of the service you have ordered and paid for in full.
- You agree not to use the services provided by In Systems for any unlawful activities, including, but not limited to any activity that infringes any copyrights or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when In Systems becomes aware of such activities and In Systems will provide full co-operation to all authorities where legally required, and where lawfully demanded.
- All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, are the property of In Systems and/or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The contents of this website are the property of In Systems and/or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt to copy, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile any program, software or content, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited.
- The service supplied by In Systems is on a commercial basis and you acknowledge that payment is required for products and services. Title to products will remain with In Systems until timely payments are made.
- You will notify In Systems in writing of any changes to billing or contact details. You will provide In Systems with at least one month’s written notice should you wish to change your account in any way, including for cancellation of the service. No refund will be given for any services already paid for.
- In Systems may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. In Systems may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by In Systems.
- You may not assign any rights granted to you or delegate any of your duties set out in these Terms and Conditions; any attempt to do so is void and of no effect. In Systems may freely assign any rights without restriction.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and In Systems.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of In Systems to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
Shipping and Pricing Policy
All prices are inclusive of all charges and taxes, and all our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) where specified.
Per the Terms and Conditions – the service supplied by In Systems is on a commercial basis and you acknowledge that payment is required for services and products. Any failure to make timely payments or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the withdrawal of services or the suspension or cancellation of your account. No refund will be given for any services already paid for.
When purchasing from In Systems your financial details maybe passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us
If you have further questions about shipping or billing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Systems Pty. Ltd, who manages insys.com.au, collects sufficient information to allow for the assessment of requests for, and agreed to delivery of, products or services to prospective customers. We also collect sufficient information to allow for the billing of customers and payment to other business it has agreements with.
In Systems Pty. Ltd. also collects information so it can contact customers and business in the event of changes to its products or services, or to alert them to other news about its activities.
The information required from customers and other businesses is:
- a contact email address
- contact name
- postal address
- phone and/or fax number if available
- information related to prospective and/or agreed to products and services
- banking details in cases where we are required to make an electronic transaction
Internet users may also request information about In Systems Pty. Ltd., in this case we require:
- a contact email address
- a contact name
Our web server may also collect the following information about people visiting our web site:
- the server address
- the top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the referrer URL that brought you to the location on our web site
- the type of browser being used.
Access to Information Collected
In Systems Pty. Ltd. will not pass any of the information collected onto third parties, except as required by a government agency exercising its legal authority.
All information collected is accessible to management and employees of In Systems Pty. Ltd. who are engaged in assisting with billing, banking and processing payments, and administration.
Use of Information Collected
Customer and business partner information collected will be used solely for settling payment, requesting service, and engaging in commerce.
In the case of Internet users requesting further information, your details will be used solely for the purpose you have given them to us.
Web log information will be used for gathering statistical information about In Systems Pty. Ltd’s web site. No attempts will be made to identify individual users from the web logs by In Systems Pty. Ltd.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
If you have further questions about information we gather please email us at email@example.com.